Early bird discount ends Oct. 2, save $100
Register now for Toward One Wisconsin
Just six weeks to go until we present the premier inclusivity conference:
Toward One Wisconsin
A Conference on Building Communities
of Equity and Opportunity
(Save ½ off – register by Oct. 2!)
Click here to check out the amazing lineup of over 50 interest sessions and 100+ speakers covering these four tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
This week’s session highlight: Track IV, presenter Hon. Rev. Everett D. Mitchell, M.Div., Th.M., J.D., to speak on:
|The Hon. Rev.
‘Trauma Informed Courtroom Practices: Dismantling the Child Welfare to Juvenile Delinquency to Adult Prison Pipeline’
What you will learn by attending: The juvenile justice system in Wisconsin passes traumatized children from one system to the next without addressing the deeply held trauma and mental health needs of young people and their families.
The session will examine systemic barriers within the juvenile justice system: education, shackling of juveniles, transporting juveniles, mental health access and lack of long-term family support and explain steps being taken by Dane County Courts to engage partnerships to dismantle the pipeline.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis (and what are we going to do about it?)
- CEO Action Panel for Diversity and Inclusion – Taking the Pledge
- All-digital poster presentations, show your work, engage with others – details at inclusivity-wi.org/poster
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.