All-star panel to discuss: ‘The World is on Fire,
How 2020 Changed Wisconsin and the Nation’
“The first step, and the most important step, in addressing issues of inclusivity and equality is to acknowledge that they are here.” – In our workplaces and in our communities.
T1W plenary speaker
Netflix VP, assoc. general counsel,
litigation and regulatory affairs
There’s only two weeks to go until the state’s premier inclusivity conference launches. Over 600 Wisconsinites have already registered. Come join us at:
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
Reserve your spot today
As an employee, business owner or community member, why go?
Hear from Hilary Ware, T1W 2020 plenary speaker and Netflix executive leader, who tells us why the time is now to come together. (Click on the link above for her short video snippet.)
Need more reasons to register?
- 50 interest sessions, 90-plus presenters (Click here for program schedule.)
- Nikole Hannah Jones and Hilary Ware headline as plenary speakers
- Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis… and what we can do about it
- CEO Action Panel for Diversity and Inclusion – Taking the Pledge
Click here to check out the amazing lineup of over 50 interest sessions and 90-plus presenters covering these four tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
This week’s session highlight: Plenary Panel: ‘The World is on Fire, How 2020 Changed Wisconsin and the Nation’
Presenters: Jarrett Adams, J.D., Law Office of Jarrett Adams, PLLC; Ruben Anthony, president and CEO, Urban League of Greater Madison; Lowell Ricketts, lead analyst, Center for Household Financial Stability, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; Paula Tran Inzeo, M.P.H., Mobilizing Action Toward Community Health (MATCH) group director; University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute.
Moderator: Christine Munson, director of Advising and Student Success, Northcentral Technical College.
What you will learn: The plenary panel will frame key issues and themes for the conference from the perspective of four experts based on their experiences and professional expertise.
T1W newsletter – for the latest stories, click here.
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.