Toward One Wisconsin 2021 is Less Than a Month Away!
Inclusivity conference to be held virtually, October 12-13
Wisconsin’s premiere inclusivity conference is less than a month away. You do not want to miss this opportunity to learn, reflect and take action. Join us virtually for:
|Rich Poirier, President and CEO of Church Mutual Insurance Company and T1W co-chair, spoke with WQOW News 18 about this year’s Conference|
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
Conference Theme: Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges
October 12-13, 2021
Fully Virtual Conference
Register before 9/25/2021 to take advantage of the reduced conference fee.
How will you benefit from attending T1W 2021?
- Hear from three nationally acclaimed keynote speakers – Kao Kalia Yang, Dasha Kelly Hamilton, and Jelani Cobb.
- Connect with a network of leaders and professionals who are dedicated to making Wisconsin an inclusive state for all.
- Learn DEI success stories and best practices from expert led break-out sessions in these four conference tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
Top Presentation: “You Belong in Wisconsin”
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
Top Presentation: “The Depolarizing Within Workshop”
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
Top Presentation: “College Success for Single Mothers”
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
Top Presentation: “Returning to the Community After Incarceration”
Register today to make sure your spot is saved!
About Toward One Wisconsin
Wherever you are on your Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) journey, there’s something for you at Toward One Wisconsin. Whether you’re just starting out and overwhelmed, or you’re a leading activist in your community, this conference will provide best practices, insights and implementation tools to help you take the next steps. Across all sectors of business and life in Wisconsin, parallel efforts are underway to prioritize DEI. We may be in different places based on the diversity of our experiences, but we’re all traveling the same journey: Toward One Wisconsin. For more details, including sponsorship opportunities and registration, visit inclusivity-wi.org.