Toward One Wisconsin 2023 early bird registration extended, virtual presentations announced
With less than a month to go until Toward One Wisconsin 2023, we hope you are as excited as we are!
Held April 25-26 at the Hilton Appleton Paper Valley Hotel, this conference brings together professionals, leaders and advocates from all over Wisconsin to prioritize the work of diversity, equity and inclusion.
|Watch the T1W 2023 Promo Video
Not registered yet? Don’t worry, the early bird registration and hotel discounts have been extended to April 2!
Not able to travel to Appleton? Virtual attendance is available. All keynote and plenary sessions, as well as over 20 breakout presentations will be accessible virtually.
Not sure why to attend? T1W 2023 features:
- Two nationally recognized keynote speakers, the Rev. Traci Blackmon, organizer, spiritual leader and Associate General Minister of Justice and Local Church Ministries for the United Church of Christ, and Wajahat Ali, columnist, writer and public speaker.
- Plenary panels featuring discussions and presentations from statewide leaders, advocates and experts.
- Best practices and success stories from the over 50 presentations within the four conference tracks (Workforce, Community, Education and Health).
- Join a statewide network of representatives from a broad range of sectors that that understands that diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to the state’s continued excellence.
- Why business leaders should consider attending T1W 2023.
- Make sure to review the conference schedule and take note of which breakout presentations you’d like to attend.
- Help us spread the word. Let your friends, family and coworkers know about the conference by using our promotional kit.
Wherever you are on your Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) journey, there’s something for you at Toward One Wisconsin 2023. Whether you’re just starting and overwhelmed, or you’re a leading advocate in your community, this conference will provide best practices, insights and implementation tools to help you take the next steps.
We hope to see you there!