Early bird discount ends Oct. 2
Register today for half-off savings!
“We’re at a point where we have to make change. What that change looks like maybe we don’t know. Maybe it’s scary. But we need to change.”
|Shaniqua Crawford TitleIX Coordinator
This year, more than ever, issues of inclusivity and diversity have taken over our national dialogue. Won’t you join us to continue the dialogue started at last year’s conference in Milwaukee, and be a part of the change at the premier inclusivity conference that will address:
Toward One Wisconsin
A Conference on Building Communities
of Equity and Opportunity
Reserve your spot today
(Save ½ off – register by Oct. 2!)
We are excited to present over 50 interest sessions and 100+ speakers focusing on these four tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
Presenter schedule now available! Check out who’s coming here.
Keynote speakers: Nikole Hannah-Jones is a Pulitzer prize-winning investigative journalist with The New York Times Magazine who focuses on racial injustice. Hilary Ware is vice president and associate general counsel, litigation and regulatory affairs, at Netflix in San Francisco.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis (and what are we going to do about it?)
- CEO Action Panel for Diversity and Inclusion – Taking the Pledge
- All-digital poster presentations, show your work, engage with others – details at inclusivity-wi.org/poster
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.