Join us Nov. 11-13, over 700 attending!
Federal Reserve analyst to address:
‘The Racial Wealth Gap: Historical Roots and Systemic Barriers’
“Growing up homeless, and knowing my mother struggled with addiction, there were many instances of discrimination and lack of inclusivity.”
Dr. Dominique Pritchett
Clinical Social Work Therapist
If you’ve been thinking about joining us, there’s still time to register for the state’s premier inclusivity conference – just five days away!
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
Reserve your spot today
As an employee, business owner or community member, why go?
Hear from Dr. Dominique Pritchett, clinical social work therapist, who relays her story of growing up in Kenosha. (Click on the link above for her short video snippet.)
Need more reasons to register?
- 50 interest sessions, 90-plus presenters (Click here for program schedule.)
- Nikole Hannah-Jones and Hilary Ware headline as plenary speakers
- Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis… and what we can do about it
- CEO Action Panel for Diversity and Inclusion – Taking the Pledge
Click here to check out the amazing lineup of over 50 interest sessions and 90-plus presenters covering these four tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
This week’s session highlight: Track II: ‘The Racial Wealth Gap: Historical Roots and Systemic Barriers’
Presenter: Lowell Ricketts, Center for Household Financial Stability, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, lead analyst
What you will learn: Attendees will gain a clear understanding of the racial and ethnic disparities in wealth accumulation which highlights populations in need of financial intervention and support; as well as be able to articulate basic facts and clear arguments about why issues of diversity and inclusion matter for our communities.
T1W newsletter – for the latest stories, click here.
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.