Only three months away! Reserve your spot today at state’s premier inclusivity conference
Moving Wisconsin forward – are you in? To power into a new decade, the state needs a diverse group of people from many disciplines and backgrounds. Join us at the premier inclusivity conference that will address:
Toward One Wisconsin
A Conference on Building Communities
of Equity and Opportunity
April 28-29, 2020
|Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
Green Bay, WI
Reserve your spot today.
Here are three ways you will benefit from attending:
1. Connect with national thought leaders and influencers who will lead dialogue on how to move Wisconsin forward – making our communities more diverse.
2. Hear inclusivity success stories from 60 state experts in break-out sessions throughout the two-day conference on these four conference tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
3. Be a part of the premier inclusivity conference which last year brought together 500 attendees from across the state to address persistent barriers to inclusivity.
Keynote speakers: Hilary Ware is vice president and associate general counsel, litigation and regulatory affairs, at Netflix in San Francisco; and Nikole Hannah-Jones is an award-winning investigative journalist with The New York Times Magazine who focuses on racial injustice.
NEW THIS YEAR: Poster presentations – digital and print
Hurry: Deadline to submit: February 15
Details at: inclusivity-wi.org/poster
Click here for a T1W video.
Visit t1w.org for more information. See you in Green Bay!
President and CEO
President and CEO
Latino Chamber of Commerce
May Yer Thao
Assistant Deputy Director Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development
Oneida Nation Chairman