We hope you will consider submitting a proposal to present at the Toward One Wisconsin conference. Presentations should be timely, carefully considered and prepared, interactive, and provide resources, takeaways, and action points. The conference planning committee will accept proposals till April 15, 2021. Proposals should relate to the following track topics:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities in Wisconsin
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
If you would prefer to do a poster presentation, applications for poster displays are open now as well. For details, click here.
Presentations will be 60 minutes in length. Meeting room will accommodate up to 50 people. All presenters are required to register for the conference and will receive a reduced registration fee of $100. Due to the high volume of presentations, presentations with similar topics may be matched with another presentation to fill a 60 minute time slot.
Request for proposals will be accepted until May 15, 2021.
What criteria will be used to select proposals?
Proposals will be considered using the following criteria:
- Relevance: The proposed session should address one of the Track session topics.
- Approach: The following should be clear: the session description and objectives; how the session adds value to the conference and serves attendees; who the target audience is; what modes of facilitation the presenters will use; and what takeaways participants can expect.
- Creativity and innovation: The session should bring to bear a new lens or perspective on its topic by presenting original research, applying personal or theoretical knowledge, and/or demonstrating new models or evidence-based practices.
- Impact: The session should lend itself to professional or personal application. It should be designed to encourage attendees to contemplate follow-up, continued exploration, and action planning on various levels.
To submit a proposal, please click here: https://inclusivity-wi.org/rfp
If you have any questions about the proposal submission process, please contact Sharon Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-261-6104.