The Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service and Arts Wisconsin are excited to collaborate to present the InToto video competition as part of the inaugural Toward One Wisconsin inclusivity conference. All high school students throughout the state are invited to submit a 30-second to three-minute video as part of the competition that answers the following prompt: What does inclusivity mean to you? There are many ways to answer the prompt. Why do you think we need it? How do you envision it?
Entries are due Friday, March 22 by 11:59pm.
- Use any camera (smartphone cameras are acceptable!) to film a video
- Upload to Vimeo
- Send the following to InTotoVideoComp@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Link to video on Vimeo
- A short description/concept statement
- Your name, pronouns (she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.), age, grade, and high school
- Your contact information (email, phone number, address)
Videos will be juried, and several entries will receive monetary prizes and be presented at the Toward One Wisconsin conference April 11-12 in Milwaukee (Attendance encouraged but not required for entry).
We look forward to receiving your entries!
We have a poster available for download to share with schools and community spaces. Please contact us if you need other materials.