Join us Oct. 12-13 for Toward One Wisconsin 2021
Now, more than ever, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) have dominated our national dialogue. You do not want to miss this opportunity to learn, reflect and take action. Join us for:
|T1W plenary speaker Kao Kalia Yang talks about joining the conversation at Toward One Wisconsin 2021
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
Conference Theme: Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges
October 12-13, 2021
The Lismore Hotel
Eau Claire, WI
Virtual Attendance also available
How can you benefit from attending T1W 2021?
- Connect with a network of leaders and professionals who are dedicated to making Wisconsin an inclusive state for all.
- Hear from three nationally acclaimed keynote speakers – Kao Kalia Yang, Dasha Kelly Hamilton, and Jelani Cobb.
- Learn from DEI success stories and best practices from experts in break-out sessions in these four conference tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
About Toward One Wisconsin
Wherever you are on your Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) journey, there’s something for you at Toward One Wisconsin. Whether you’re just starting out and overwhelmed, or you’re a leading activist in your community, this conference will provide best practices, insights and implementation tools to help you take the next steps. Across all sectors of business and life in Wisconsin, parallel efforts are underway to prioritize DEI. We may be in different places based on the diversity of our experiences, but we’re all traveling the same journey: Toward One Wisconsin. For more details, including sponsorship opportunities and registration, visit inclusivity-wi.org.