Join us for Nikole Hannah-Jones, Hilary Ware,
48 sessions, over 100 speakers Nov. 11-13
This year, more than ever, issues of inclusivity and diversity have taken over our national dialogue. True inclusivity will take individual reflection and action. Here is your opportunity to take part in a premier inclusivity conference that will address:
Toward One Wisconsin
A Conference on Building Communities
of Equity and Opportunity
(Save ½ off – register by Oct. 2!)
* Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis (and what are we going to do about it?)
How can you benefit from attending?
1. Connect with national thought leaders and influencers who will lead dialogue on how to move Wisconsin forward – making our communities more diverse.
2. Hear inclusivity success stories from over 100 experts in break-out sessions throughout the two-day conference on these four conference tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
Presenter schedule now available! Check out who’s coming here.
3. Be a part of the premier inclusivity conference which last year brought together 500 attendees from across the state to address persistent barriers to inclusivity.
Keynote speakers: Nikole Hannah-Jones is an award-winning investigative journalist with The New York Times Magazine who focuses on racial injustice, and is a frequent national media commentator on the 1619 project. Hilary Ware is vice president and associate general counsel, litigation and regulatory affairs, at Netflix in San Francisco.
President and CEO
Church Mutual Insurance
President and CEO
Latino Chamber of Commerce
May Yer Thao
Assistant Deputy Director Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development
Oneida Nation Chairman
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.