Dasha Kelly Hamilton returns as
artist-in-residence at Toward One Wisconsin
“As the artist-in-residence, I will be focused on giving us a space to remember the stories that stand behind the statistics. To celebrate the humanity that fuels these herculean efforts that so many are doing across the state and the country.”
Dasha Kelly Hamilton
Milwaukee’s current poet laureate
nationally respected writer, artist and social entrepreneur
Tomorrow’s the day! Get ready to be a part of the change happening across Wisconsin. It’s not too late to add your name to the 722 people from across Wisconsin already registered.
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
If you are looking for a way to get energized to register, just click on the link above to hear it straight from our artist-in-residence Dasha Kelly Hamilton.
Click here to check out the amazing lineup of over 50 interest sessions and 90-plus presenters covering these four tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
Need three more reasons to attend?
- Nikole Hannah-Jones and Hilary Ware headline as plenary speakers
- Special preconference day Nov. 11: Racism is a Public Health Crisis… and what we can do about it
- CEO Action Panel for Diversity and Inclusion – Taking the Pledge
T1W newsletter – for the latest stories, click here.
For complete list of conference sponsors, click here.