Wisconsin’s leading diversity, equity and inclusion conference is weeks away!
Anticipation is growing for the 2023 Toward One Wisconsin Conference, held April 25-26 at the Hilton Appleton Paper Valley Hotel.
This two-day event brings together a variety of sectors, including private business, non-profit, government, health and education, to prioritize the work of DEI and to empower and employ the full talent of all who live here in Wisconsin.
T1W 2023 features two keynote speakers, the Rev. Traci Blackmon, organizer, spiritual leader and Associate General Minister of Justice and Local Church Ministries for the United Church of Christ, and Wajahat Ali, columnist, writer and public speaker. Additionally, attendees will learn best practices and success stories from the over 50 presentations within the four conference tracks (Workforce, Community, Education and Health).
With less than 50 days to go, we wanted to make sure you’re ready for this exciting event! Don’t forget to:
- Register for T1W 2023 by March 29 to take advantage of early bird pricing. Scholarships are available.
- Reserve your hotel room by March 27 to receive the discounted room rate.
- Submit your virtual poster session application by March 15.
- Review the conference schedule and take note of which breakout presentations you’d like to attend.
- Let your friends and coworkers know about the conference!
Wherever you are on your Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) journey, there’s something for you at Toward One Wisconsin 2023. Whether you’re just starting and overwhelmed, or you’re a leading advocate in your community, this conference will provide best practices, insights and implementation tools to help you take the next steps.
We can’t wait to see you next month!